This course is suitable for Human Resource Professionals and anyone involved in policy development who want to learn about how to provide effective organisational and personal responses when employees are impacted by grief.
On successful completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
1. Understand how grief can impact on staff especially as a result of Covid-19
2. Identify the key elements of a Bereavement Policy
3. Differentiate between Professional and Personal Grief
4. Explain the role of the organisation in supporting staff who are grieving
5. Know how to provide basic support to a someone who is bereaved