This course is suitable for managers, human resource personnel and anyone with a supportive role in an organisation who want to learn about how grief can impact on staff and how to provide effective support.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how grief can impact on staff especially as a result of Covid-19
- Acknowledge the role of the manager in supporting staff who are grieving
- Understand the normal grieving process
- Know how to provide basic support to a staff member who is bereaved
- Outline how to take care of yourself when supporting someone who is grieving